Manta Network is a project that requires a high level of technical expertise to execute on efficiently. As a result, when we first started the project, that’s what we focused on. Currently, out of our core team of approximately 20 individuals around the world, 17 of them are all on the engineering side. As our products and services are being deployed, we need to start building stronger relationships and partnerships with other projects in the Web 3 space with the goal of helping those projects enable privacy on their platforms. We’re looking for an experienced professional to lead that initiative.
- 2+ years of business development or partnerships experience in the blockchain/crypto space
- Proven track record of closing deals and partnerships with other Web3 projects
- A deep understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency
- A pulse on the blockchain space with a keen ability to identify and act on emerging trends
- A strong, existing network of connections within the Web3 space
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfort in working with a small team in a very fast-paced environment
- Motivated, self-starter attitude that is able to adapt and thrive in ambiguity
Nice to Have (Not Required)
- 2+ years of project management experience in a scaling startup
- Experience and comfort working with tools including Notion, Gusto, etc.
- A deep understanding of DeFi
- Technical understanding of zero-knowledge proofs and/or other cryptographic implementations