Why You’re Critical
As a growing and ambitious project in the blockchain space, our team moves fast and in all directions. As a side-effect of this pace, sometimes items are lost in the shuffle, priorities are mishandled, and other actions may be altogether forgotten. We need someone who has a keen attention to detail to come in and make sure that we can continue to operate at our pace, but also keep track of all the moving pieces. We’re looking for someone with an operations background to step in and take responsibility for this.
- 2-3 years of experience in an operations, project management, or project coordination role, with proven track record of success
- Proven experience of successfully planning and executing projects and strategic initiatives within the organization
- Strong and concise reporting skills
- Experience working with project management tools
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfort in working with a small team in a very fast-paced environment
- Motivated, self-starter attitude that is able to adapt and thrive in ambiguity
Nice to Have (Not Required)
- 2+ years of project management experience in a scaling startup
- Experience and comfort working with tools including Notion, Gusto, etc.
- A deep understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency
- A deep understanding of DeFi
- Technical understanding of zero-knowledge proofs and/or other cryptographic implementations